Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Manchester Launches Green Pound.

Greetings,

A great initiative has just been launched in Manchester to help bolster the green economy of the city. The Green Pound voucher is a currency that can be spent in businesses that are committed to helping the environment and a percentage of each voucher is used to fund carbon reduction projects.

Schemes like this could make a real impact upon the levels of carbon and I think that local businesses should do everything they can to support it.

Onwards & upwards!

Lucy.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post.. Very informative... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your every post that's why I think I'd come here more often. Keep it up! By the way, you can also drop by my blogs. They're about Vegetable Gardening and Composting. I'm sure you'd find my blogs helpful too.

    ReplyDelete